September 17, 2023 - 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Healing sound and horses offering harmony.
Start with Linda in the Arena for a calming gong meditation while the horses wander freely around you. Gong allows us to block out internal chatter while dropping into a place of meditation and peace. The horses offer balancing and grounding energy.
Following the gong, join Helen where she will lead a drum circle jam. This is a creative and collaborative experience of playing drums and percussion instruments as a community. No musical experience required, some drums and percussion instruments will be provided.
– Gong Event is held in the Arena and is not heated or air-conditioned so please wear appropriate clothing.
– Drum Circle Jam is held outdoors or in the Arena depending on weather conditions.
– Attendees are welcome to stay after the Event to catch the sunset
– Maximum participants – 100
– Soulful Prairies events can be conducive to older children, however, we ask that you honor the experience of all guests.
– Chairs and blankets
– Bring your drums and instruments if you have them
4706 Alden Road
Woodstock, Illinois 60098