June 19, 2023 - 6:45 pm
Unwind and rebalance to the sound of gong.
The beautiful combination of nature and the sound of the gong bring a sense of calm as we share this experience together.
When we are in an optimal state of physical and mental health, all of the systems in our body are working in harmony. Sound can be an effective way to reprogram our own vibrations to a more optimal state. The gong’s sounds and vibrations have a quick effect on the brain and the body. They move us from our awake (Beta) state to a more relaxed and calm (Alpha) state, then to a restful (Theta) state and finally to a deeply relaxing meditative (Delta) state.
– Gong Event is held on the Prairie or in the Arena depending on weather conditions. Arena is not heated or air-conditioned so please wear appropriate clothing.
– Attendees are welcome to stay after the Event to catch the sunset.
– Maximum participants – 100
– Please bring blanket, pillow and whatever you need to be comfortable
– Soulful Prairies events can be conducive to older children, however we ask that you honor the experience of all guests.
– June 19th
– September 18th
– October 23rd
4706 Alden Road
Woodstock, Illinois 60098