Get excited and get your shopping bags ready! The Woodstock Square Sidewalk Sale is returning to Woodstock!
Many of the local businesses will have an outdoor weekend sidewalk sale featuring their specialty items on Friday, July 29th from 10am-5pm and Saturday, July 30th from 8am-5pm. On Saturday, we are excited to hold sidewalk sale in conjunction with the Farmer’s Markets 40th Anniversary celebration!
Live music from Bad Penny will be on the bandstand on Saturday from 9am until 1 pm.
Whether you are young or old, the Sidewalk Sale and the Farmer’s Market will be like an event like no other. The energy and enthusiasm that flows around the square from dawn until mid-afternoon confirm their success!
Participating locations are:
- A New Interiors Anew – Mark Downs Throughout the Shop
- Anime & Things – “Inside” Sales
- Apple Creek – Gift Boutique & Floral Studio – Wedding Decor, Home Decor & Gift Items on Sale.
- Artisans on Main/Clayworkers’ Guild – All artist’s will be offering a discount.
- Avant Cycles of Woodstock – Parts & Accessories 10% off special table with up to 40% off.
- Blue Thistle – Super Sample Sale
- Cesaroni’s Cafe & Deli – Lemonade, Cookies, Biscotti’s
- Curated by D & A – 25% to 40% Select Apparel
- D & A salon|apothecary – 30% to 50 % off Select Brands
- El Tepeyac Bakery – Free Samples
- GriffoNest Games – 20% Off Most Items in Store, Some Restrictions May Apply.
- Hattie & Myrt – All Spring & Summer Greatly Reduced
- MD Trains – Vintage Toy Selection & Woodstock Related Items on Sale
- Read Between the Lynes – Selection of Books & Literary Themed Gifts Discounted.
- The Thoughtfulness Shop/My Little Bow Peeps Shop – Up to 70% of Some Items
- Warp Corps – Clearance on Select Apparel, 10% Discount on Skateboarding Products and Free Samples of Max Happy Coffee
10:00 am -
8:00 am -
Visit Website ›
Get Directions ›
121 West Van Buren Street
Woodstock, Illinois 60098