June 2, 2023 - June 25, 2023
We will be participating in Woodstock PrideFest, Sunday, June 11th from 11am – 5pm.
A few days before your reservation we will email you for food choices. There are no tickets to pick up in advance. Reservation time is for a 90 minute period. Gluten friendly options available.
$23 – Pot of tea or Iced tea per person, PLUS
Entree (choose 1/person):
– Lemon Feta Quiche – A delightful combination of tangy lemon and creamy feta cheese baked in a perfect crust.
– Sausage & Cheddar Quiche – A satisfying quiche made with savory sausage and melted cheddar cheese.
– Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella, & Balsamic on House Made Baguette
– Beef Wellington (additional charge) – A true indulgence, featuring perfectly tender beef, mushrooms, and prosciutto wrapped in a buttery flaky pastry.
Scone (choose 1/person):
– Blueberry Goat Cheese – A delightful scone combining the sweetness of blueberries with the tanginess of goat cheese.
– Black Pepper and Cheddar – A savory and smoky scone, perfect for those who prefer a non-sweet option.
Tart (choose 1/person):
– Lemon curd – Delicate daisy-shaped tarts filled with our luscious and tangy fresh lemon curd
– Strawberry & Cream – A heavenly tart with a creamy strawberry cream cheese whip topped with fresh berries.
– Lemon Blueberry cheesecake – Indulge in a rich and creamy lemon-infused cheesecake with fresh blueberry swirl
– Apricot Cardamom mini-loaves – Bite-sized delights featuring the warm flavors of apricot and cardamom, perfect for a sweet treat.
203 North Madison Street
Woodstock, Illinois 60098